26 November 2009

Misool Eco Resort



oh My GOD..!!
That's why I love Indonesia so much!! :)

That picture is a Resort in Raja Ampat, Papua, Indonesia
it named Misool Eco Resort, so beautiful isn't it??
COOL PLACE TO HIDE, huh?!

oh, my.., wish i have a lot of money and go there as fastest i can!!
beside that we can diving in there...
cuz Raja Ampat, Indonesia is home to the world's richest reefs and dive sites..!!

in fact, in an area the size of two football fields,
scientist discovered more than six times as may coral species as live in the entire Caribbean Sea..


oohhh, too BAD I can't swim...!! :((
i really really really really want to can swim..!!

someday...., will be my next trip...!!
AMIIIINNNN...!!



for more information : http://www.misoolecoresort.com/

2 comments:

  1. harganya pake euro nad??
    coba dirupiahinnn!!
    indah pisan booo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeemmberrr fiinnn....
    cantik pisaaaannnnn....
    someday fin, somedayy...
    :D

    ReplyDelete